Pokagon State Park Cabins
Potawatomi Inn & Cabins
6 Lane 100A Lake James
Angola, IN 46703
Book early - cabins go quickly! Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. On the booking website, enter your desired dates, click "Select your room", then scroll down to see if cabins are an option. If the cabins are not an option, they are either rented, or the minimums are not met - see below.
Peak Season (June-August) rental requirements:
- 1 week minimum (2 night minimum allowed if not reserved for a week within 30 days of rental date)
Off-Peak Season rental requirements:
- 2 night minimum (weekend stay must include Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday)
- 14 night maximum stay
Located inside Pokagon State Park (at exit 354 off I-69).
- Traditional Cabins - Historic cabins (pet friendly) with a more rustic setting sleep 2-4 persons with 2 full beds or 1 queen bed, private bathroom, linens & towels, heating/air conditioning, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, and daily maid service. There are 4 historic cabin rooms per cabin building.
Cabin suites sleep up to 7 persons with 1 or 2 queen beds and a single bed, private bathroom, linens & towels, heating/air conditioning, living area, dining area, refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffee maker. There are 2 cabin suites per cabin building.
Cabin guests also have access to the Inn amenities. Some cabins and cabin suites are ADA accessible.
FACILITY FEATURES / AMENITIES
- Inn with 2 restaurants, indoor swimming pool, lounges and more
- swimming beach on Lake James
- hiking trails
- picnic areas
- recreation building
- saddle barn
- general store
- nature center
- toboggan run (during winter)